If you need assistance with day-to-day tasks and/or help with various tasks around the house, our caregivers can provide for all of the non-medical support that you need. Our non-skilled care services include:
Personal Care Services Include:
- Personal safety home evaluation
- Outpatient pre and post-op care
- Meal planning and cooking
- Oral and personal hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Expertise with Alzheimer’s care memory loss, confusion
- Reporting conditions and changes to supervisory RN and/or physician
Have a Question?
If you would like to learn more about our services, call us at 240-542-4240 for assistance.
Not sure what type of service you need? For an evaluation of your needs, we invite you to set an appointment at a time that works for you.