Through our occupational therapy services, we help individuals who have physical, emotional, developmental, or social limitations that hinder them from performing activities of daily living.
Our occupational therapists at Active Home Care Services, Inc. instruct patients to use special equipment and techniques to improve function in basic day-to-day tasks, such as eating, bathing, dressing, etc. Ultimately, our goal is to help our clients become as independent as possible.
Our occupational therapy services include:
- Disability Assessment And Evaluation
- Activities of Daily Living Support
- Individualized Home Exercise Program
- Balance Training
- Transfer Training
- Pain Management
- Postural Training
- Home Safety Assessment and Education
- Recommendations for Medical Equipment or Assistive Devices
Get In Touch
Set an Appointment now so that we can talk about your occupational therapy needs. For other concerns, get in touch with us at 240-542-4240.